Unhook



do not give me much.
as i don't need it.

do not give me much.
as i don't feel like giving something in return.

i just don't know.
i just don't feel it.

you told me not to think about it.
as you are the one who initiates it.

well.
you made me in the middle of suffocation.
you told me you don't demand anything.
still.
this guilt creeps.
like who in the world could just sit down and enjoy?
which creature has no heart?

i would like to do something.
to give something in return.
but this heart just does not feel like doing it.
and pretending it does, hurts.

both silence and act, kills.

when you are ready to leave,
i'll hold no grudge.

you're too good,
and wasted for me.

i once uttered my fear of being hated.
i do. i still do.
guess that's inevitable.
and perhaps holding you back.

thought of annoy you.
made you confuse.

not working.
alright.

guess i'll wait 'til you ready.
my apology.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts