Does It Matter?


a question of wisdom: "does it matter anymore?"




i'd like to have a milk tea, yet a glass of milk and a cup of tea are served to me.
never mind, i am happy with those too.

i fancy myself a warm water, yet this water have just boiled.
doesn't matter, i'll wait for a moment for it to be warm.

i went to a restaurant, ordering this particular dish, yet the other dish was served.
i told the waiter i did not order that. he said he will replace it with the dish that i've ordered.
i looked back into my plate and there's nothing i couldn't take. i mean, as long as i'm not allergic to it.
as long as i'm not harmed by consuming that, why can't i just have that?
so i said "no, it's okay. i"ll have this."
he looks relieved and thanked me. that made me happy too.

i've got those little scar on my knees, people asked me why.
yesterday, my little brother tripped and fell down. he grabbed the edge of my shirt, hence i tripped too.
what? of course i'm not mad. he is my brother, i love him as much as i love myself. he didn't do that on purpose. besides, this is just a small scar.
and then i wonder if everyone treated others just like his/her own siblings, this world would be a better place to live in.

it doesn't matter.

the effort matters.
the tribute matters.
the given matters.
the person matters.



count your blessings not your problems.
appreciate what you have, be thankful of what you've been given, and trust me, happiness will always be with you :)



Comments

Popular Posts