The City



a little girl walked down through the road.
this was her first time walking in a big road like this.
surrounded by all the great building and stores.

"Jake, Jake, look at that!", said her while pointing at the beautiful gallery.
"Jake, Jake, promise me you would not make me to leave this city!", begged the little girl.
"Jake, Jake, you will be here enjoying all of these with me, right?"

He gazed back at the little girl, smiled hesitantly.
"I do enjoy this too, Katie.", replied him.
"...but something is not yet solved."

"What do you mean, Jake?"
"Everything is gonna be fine.", murmured Katie.
And her eyes began to enjoy the view again.

"I love this city, I mean, I love seeing you happy being in here."
"But this is not my kind of city, Dear."
And he backed with his unsureness inside his head.

The little girl remained quiet.
She knew Jake too well, she knew what he thinks.
Yet nothing that she could do.

Nothing she said will comfort Jake.
She knew Jake too well, she knew how he acts.
She knew Jake will figure out on his own.

So she grabbed Jake's hand and enjoyed the scenery.
Singing and hopping along the pavement.
Inducing him to enjoy with her.


Comments

Popular Posts